This section provides various sets of data which track the following EU policies:
- Employment Guidelines – European employment strategy (EES)
- Social inclusion and social protection – Open Method of Coordination (OMC) on social inclusion and social protection
- Education and training – Education and training programmes 2010 and 2020
- Information society – A Digital Agenda for Europe
- Youth – The EU Youth strategy 2010-2018 and related indicators
- Equality (age and gender) – A selection of indicators showing the situation of people in Europe, such as by gender and age
- Migrant integration – a selection of indicators proposed to support the monitoring of the situation of migrants and the outcome of integration policies
The indicators presented are relatively stable and can be used to assess progress towards the policy goals.
To access the frameworks/strategies that support these policy indicators please click on the respective heading under links to the right.