Our People

INE has over 4000 employees. Approximately 48% of whom are located in the headquarters. The other 52% located in regional offices (one in each province) are mainly devoted to data collection tasks.

Training and job opportunities

The Public Administration School of Statistics (PASS), dependent on INE, has the objective of providing statistical education both to Public Administration workers and to any other social collective requiring it. It also includes other courses of interest organized by INE.

INE announces competitive examinations for its statistical bodies (diploma and higher degree students) as well as any other employment announcements, both in temporary and permanent positions. Also post-graduate statistical scholarships are announced every year.

A description of the examinations and syllabus to join the statistical bodies can be found at:

TOP