Europe in figures - Eurostat yearbook
From Statistics Explained
Europe in figures – Eurostat yearbook is an online-only Eurostat publication; it is updated on a rolling basis, i.e. each article is updated when its main data sets have been refreshed.
Table of contents
2. Living conditions
4. Education and training
5. Labour market
6. Economy and finance
7. International trade
8. Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
9. Industry and services
10. Research and communication
Latest updates of the table of contents
- 26 September 2014: The former article 1.1. European population compared with world population taken away and archived. The corresponding updated article is The EU in the world - population in the online publication The EU in the world.
- 24 June 2014: 6.2 Sector accounts split away from 6.1 National accounts and GDP as an own article.
- 11 June 2014: 10.5 Information society statistics split into two articles: 10.5 Information society statistics - households and individuals and 10.6 Information society statistics - enterprises.