Glossary:International classification for health accounts (ICHA)
From Statistics Explained
- healthcare financing agents: who is paying?
- healthcare by function: for which services and goods?
- healthcare service provider industries: who provides the services?
ICHA code: Functions of healthcare
- HC.1: Services of curative care
- HC.1.1: In-patient curative care
- HC.1.2: Day cases of curative care
- HC.1.3: Out-patient curative care
- HC.1.3.1: Basic medical and diagnostic services
- HC.1.3.2: Out-patient dental care
- HC.1.3.3: All other specialized healthcare
- HC.1.3.9: All other out-patient curative care
- HC.1.4: Services of curative home care
- HC.2: Services of rehabilitative care